At Temple studios we offers a tailor-made Collections care and management service for corporate, public institutions and private clients.
Our team has worked within the heritage sector for over 25 years, giving us the experience, knowledge and professional connections to provide clients with a museum-quality curatorial service.
Collections and Documentation
· Advice and development of collections management systems and preventative conservation
· Cataloguing, inventories, collection surveys and rationalisation
· Accessioning, object marking and labelling
· Retrospective documentation, historical and provenance research and due diligence for collections review
· Policy and procedure writing for Documentation, Loans, Collections Care, Acquisition and Disposal etc.
· Complete management of incoming and outgoing loans, contractual agreements, insurance, indemnity, facilities reports, courier responsibilities, documentation etc.
· Emergency Plan/Incident Response Manual advice, writing and implementation.